Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Peach Piece (a Talous Treasures short film)

Ah, Saturday. The start of a three-day weekend. Today I learned how to upload a video to YouTube. It took me a long time, but it was worth it because I captured Aleigha on video yesterday...and I think it's worth sharing.

I usually don't share videos on my blog because 1) I didn't know how and 2) probably only family will truly be interested in watching her do something menial like eating or crawling (and maybe few close friends...maybe).

But, if you like like to watch Disney Pixar's short films, I think you'll want to see this. 

Watch at least until 1:43 or so. After that the music runs out 'cuz YouTube won't let me use two songs. (If my brother Thomas is watching this...can you please help me figure out how to loop the music?)



And for the dedicated folk who want to watch even more...

7 comments:

  1. I couldn't see the video; it says it's private. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I saw it! She is tenacious. I laughed when I saw that she finally found something good to eat at the end of the first video. Thank you for posting...hope to see more! Love, Mom

      Delete
    2. I saw it! She is tenacious. I laughed when I saw that she finally found something good to eat at the end of the first video. Thank you for posting...hope to see more! Love, Mom

      Delete
  3. Like, Like, Like!
    Persistent Aleigha!
    So glad you spent the time figuring out how to post videos, Aubrey. Fun, fun, fun ahead!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we all just say how so funny it is that the music matches her actions EXACTLY!!!! Oh my goodness!!! I love this video. :-p

    Mom, the something she found to eat was PAPER at the end of the first video. That's why I stopped filming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's one determined problem solver! Also, she never forgets a peach she hasn't eaten. Now you know how to motivate her to do her homework. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please drop a note!