Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

We're still taking photos!

As someone who typically has trouble remembering that I own a camera, I feel like I am doing a top-notch job taking pictures each day. So, excuse the lack of quality in these photos-- at least they exist.


17/365-- "Baking with Daddy" -- Daddy had the sudden urge to eat shortcake with our freshly-picked. Aleigha enjoyed helping. (Pardon the mess...we're in the process of packing/moving).


18/365 -- "I'm Hungry, Mommy"--  If dinner is delayed, I often bring out the large Costco bag of organic tortilla chips. I left them on the table and Aleigha helped herself!


19/365 -- "Helping Mommy Pack"-- Aleigha's been watching me pack all week, so today, she "helped" me out by packing one of her favorite books. 


On average, forming a new habit takes 66 days, so I probably shouldn't celebrate pre-maturely.

3 comments:

  1. There's flour on Aleigha's face...she bakes just like Auntie April! That's the way to do it, Girl! :) And yes, we must pack the books first. Aleigha knows her priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Auntie April, books first! Aleigha is very cute managing a chip bag as big as her! Skills! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true Auntie April, books packed first!
    Aleigha looks so cute managing a chip bag almost as big as she is...Skills! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please drop a note!