Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

And the Challenge Continues

I really am taking a photo a day...mostly. In some ways this challenge has been easier than I thought it would be. In other ways, the challenge is tough-- I just don't think about the "photographic" moments. Like writing, I think that photography has to be inspired. But, like writing, sometimes you just have to force yourself to do something or you'll never do anything. 

So for this week, I hit a dry bit a dry spell. But, since I had to take a picture, I took a picture of something unexpected: 

11/365 --"Just Because Rose" -- Jason gave me a red rose...just because. (I know the quality of the photo isn't great-- sorry). 



12/365 -- "For sale" -- This is the shelf I am selling on craig's list. I told you I hit a dry spell. Day 12 is filled with nothing but craig's list items. (Do you want to buy a shelf?)


Then, Aleigha does something noteworthy and I remember to capture it. She climbed on the table all by herself for the very first time. Then she demanded to come "DOWN."

13/365-- "Screaming 'Down'" -- Look at her face; I'm not exaggerating.

Back to the dry spell. 14/365 = Null. Nothing. Nada. I didn't take a picture.

15/365 -- "Father's Day" -- On Father's day, we skyped with my in-laws. Aleigha was thrilled. She spent most of the time leaning into the camera and babbling talking.



16/365 -- "Berry Picking" -- Jason has a day off, so we went strawberry picking at Mackintosh Fruit Farm  in Berryville, VA. Fun place! Aleigha was an excellent berry picker. She learned how to pick the ripe berries, and she put them in the bucket after she picked them.


 Before (above). After (below).


Even Aleigha has her limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please drop a note!