Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Welcome and Introduction

I've wanted to start blogging for a long time-- I'd like to share our daily life with family and friends, especially those who live far way. 

Since we are expecting our first baby in September (or *cough* late August?) I also plan to use this blog to post updates on our baby girl's growth (yes, there will be pictures!) Creating this blog is one of the last items on my "to do" list before baby girl Heki arrives.


Here is a picture of baby girl (Nickname = "Mona") at about 20 weeks (we are currently at 33 weeks!)

Come back tomorrow for an explanation of the blog's title and verse....

2 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures!! :) I'm looking forward to your updates -- and am praying that these last weeks go smoothly for you and that 'Mona' arrives safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Aubrey! Pictures make this Auntie happy! Looking forward to reading posts and seeing more of Baby. Can't wait until she comes!! :)

    (Aunt) April

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please drop a note!