Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Chick-fil-A (A.K.A “Pregnant Cow”) Part 2

Today is Cow Appreciation Day!

Last year, I wrote about our Chick-fil-A experience-- at 7 months pregnant I dressed like a cow and walked into the restaurant with Jason on Cow Appreciation day... (read the story for background).

I promised myself that next year (2013) I would dress me baby like a little cow calf this year...and here she is!



I was not really sure we'd make it out this year. I planned to assemble our costumes while she took her morning nap, but for some reason she screamed for about 20 minutes before she slept. She doesn't usually do this, so I wasn't sure what was wrong. I decided to let her cry it out  (and she did), but at 10:30 am or so I still hadn't showered and couldn't find some supplies I thought I had. *deep breathe*

But, I made do with what I found and I think we all came out looking nice...well, er, like cows.
 



The things we do for free food. *shakes head*

Aleigha ate chicken tenders from her first kids meal (this is the first time she has eaten chicken tenders...or a kid's meal). She enjoyed her food! (I did let her eat a few fries too...it's a special day).


She might be looking at the enormous cow...



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!! Cutest little calf ever! You all make an adorable cow family. :) Is this Al's first Chick-fil-a? I love the last picture - Baby's sad face 'cause all the chicken tenders are gone...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please drop a note!